"What Reader's Keep" at Grab the Lapels

Hi internet. I know I don't update often, but I've not been too involved in having my own writing published for awhile now. There's no specific reason, and I expect I'll get back on the boat at some point. For now, I'm focused on putting out some awesome titles at Leaf Garden Press.

But yesterday, the fine folk (Melanie Page, a previous contributor at Leaf Garden Press) at Grab the Lapels had me take a picture of my surprisingly small bookshelf and write a few words about my favorite books for the "What Reader's Keep" series. I probably come across as a hipster douche, but what's new? Check it out and then help support Grab the Lapels advocacy of female authors in the contemporary publishing scene.

http://grabthelapels.weebly.com/1/post/2014/04/what-readers-keep-3.html

Comments

Popular Posts